I think I've figured out the problem, and it has to do with the DNS on my firewall (it's a physical firewall). I'll try to solve it and post the results
Hello, and thanks in advance to anyone who provides help to solve this issue.
The problem at hand is that I can't access a certain website through my wired network. It displays the following error message:
This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
-Deactivating the firewall
-Deactivating the antivirus
-Releasing, renewing, and flushing my DNS information
-Setting static DNS (184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11)
-Obtaining DNS automatically
This problem presents only on this one website (at least I haven't encountered this problem with any other website so far). But if I change to our secondary (wireless) network (same ISP), I can actually access this website (as long as I have fixed DNS 18.104.22.168, if I set it to obtain DNS automatically it will show me the same error message)