10 total posts
Burning photo cd
In Nero 6 you'll need to select the iso cd. This will burn the photo files as data.
Best of Luck
copying digital photos to CDRW
Thanks for your help Stan. When you say select the iso cd, is that the same as videos/pictures? I have selected videos pictures and nero tells me burn process completed sucessfully. My next problem is that when I try and view what is on the cd I can't see that there is anything there. When I click on my computer and select the F drive (which is the drive that the disk is in), it is just blank. I have also tried looking on the media player to see if anything comes up. Can you help with this one? Thanks in advance.
create a simple data CD-R
You don't need to make anything special. Open you CD burning program, select make a CD, select the photos or folders and burn it.
Thanks for your help guys
Thanks for all your help guys. I've got it working now.
Saving photos to CDRW
Are you trying to save them directly from your camera or PC?
Saving Photos to CDRW
Please back up to CD-R also
Two and a half years ago I eagerly burned several thousand digital camera images to top brand CD-RW disks.
Today about five of every one hundred are deteriorated and can not be opened!
Make sure to also make copies on CD-R's, they are dirt cheap and much more reliable.
Saving jpg to CD (NeroExpress)
I had the same problem. Solution: NeroExpress -> PhotoShow -> Show You will see where to click for the software to do your bidding. You are suppose to be abe to do it as discribed above also but I too couldn't get it to do it. If you did I'd love to hear how.
Saving jpg to CD (Nero Express)
Hi Roger3125. I will tell you exactly step for step how I finally managed to save my photos to CD. I use Nero Express 6.
1. Open Nero
2. What would you like to burn? Click Data, then there is a choice of data disk or bootable disk. Click data disk.
3. Click add.
4. Choose the location of your files. You can add each file individually or right click the mouse and select ALL.
5. Click add.
6. A new screen pops up with 'disk content'.
7. Click finished on the 'select files & folders'
8. If there are any files on the disk content that you don't want go through and delete them. (because I selected all files to be copied and needed to delete a few)
9. Click next.
10. Click burn.
Hope this has helped you.