General discussion

I can't install winpatrol and use spywareguard~!!!

Hi everyone,
I got some trouble when i install the winpatrol and use the spywareguard...
1)After extract the file of winpatrol,a message show c:\windows\system32\config.nt. system file are not suitable to run MS-DOS and microsoft windows program.Please choose "close" to terminate the program
2)After install and update the spywareguard,a message show Component "MSCOMCTL.OCX" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing of invalid

Plz help me to solve the problems.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: I can't install winpatrol and use spywareguard~!!!
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: I can't install winpatrol and use spywareguard~!!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
If you don't see a reply soon, post in the ...

Virus and Security Forum.

- Collapse -
Re:If you don't see a reply soon,post in the...

why:P? Its related to the virus?

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Yup.
- Collapse -
can't install

"c:\windows\system32\config.nt. system file are not suitable to run MS-DOS and microsoft windows program.Please choose "close" to terminate the program"

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324767

"Component "MSCOMCTL.OCX" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing of invalid"

To correct the error download the file HERE

The file should be extracted and the contents placed in your C:\WINDOWS directory.

Once it is there click START> RUN and type "REGSVR32 MSCOMCTL.OCX" (No quotes) in the box. Then click OK

- Collapse -
Thank you caktus~~!!!

Thank you caktus~!!Deeply thx for u help~~

CNET Forums

Forum Info