Speakeasy forum

General discussion

I blame Al Sharpton for inciting this.

by James Denison / April 4, 2012 1:19 AM PDT

Go back home Al, you are nothing but bad news everywhere you go. The fires in hell will be stoked for when you arrive and the derisive laughter of demons will mock you with your lying title of "Reverend". Here is your legacy. Always the same one you leave in your wake. Sowing the seeds of hate and destruction, you are a devil's plaything. Will you go visit yet another man, viciously attacked by these teens? Will you tell us how Plymouth Rock landed on you? Will you continue to be the self serving, camera seeking,loud mouthed blowhard of racist propaganda which you have been for decades?

2 Black teens in Sanford attack man with a hammer this past week.

The victim, a 50-year-old Winter Springs man whose name has not been released, is on life-support at Orlando Regional Medical Center. The witness was shown photo lineups and picked out Bender and Israel as
the men he saw beating the victim. He said Bender was the man wielding
the hammer.

Julius Bender & Yahaziel Isaac Israel

That second name sounds like a member of the Black Nation of Yahweh group, labeled even by Southern Law & Poverty as a black supremacist group calling for extermination of whites.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: I blame Al Sharpton for inciting this.
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: I blame Al Sharpton for inciting this.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
"remember Trayvon", same thing following rally in Toledo
by James Denison / April 4, 2012 4:26 AM PDT
78 yr old white man beaten by a gang of black youths who'd attended a Trayvon Martin rally.

========================
The 17-year-old also faces a felonious assault charge from an
unrelated shooting, Ms. Olender said. The teen allegedly shot Mark
Bolling, 24, in the 600 block of Leonard Street in East Toledo on March

Mr. Watts said one of the boys delivered a single blow to the back of
his head during the incident Saturday, knocking the victim to the
ground.

At one point, the victim recalled being lifted from the ground so one of the boys could "drop-kick" him in the chest.

One boy, he said, put his foot on the back of the victim's neck, with another shouting, "Kill him."

While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over,
shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon
lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police
report.

Hmm, just 17 years old, probably the apple of his mother's eye.
Collapse -
No excuse for either act.
by Diana Forum moderator / April 4, 2012 7:18 AM PDT

I was always taught that two wrongs don't make a right.

Diana

Collapse -
He's not innocent but he's not alone
by Steven Haninger / April 4, 2012 9:46 AM PDT

Our media reporters are more to blame in my opinion. Anything for a story. If no story, create one. All they'd need to do to truthfully report that an incident is being investigated as racially motivated is to be investigating it themselves. Look how many of their titles start with a question rather than a statement. They no longer report the news as much as they generate it. Sharpton and Jackson each have a red phone and reporters have the numbers on speed dial.

Collapse -
Yeah, I guess it pays him somehow
by James Denison / April 4, 2012 3:05 PM PDT

Sort of like a contract killer, but instead a liberal contract racist.

Collapse -
two muttered words
by James Denison / April 5, 2012 2:19 AM PDT

On CNN of all places, the two barely muttered words that NBC said others claimed said "F---ing ****" have actually been properly analyzed and Zimmerman, who had turned back toward his SUV, probably mentioned the reason he turned back to his warmer SUV. After cleanup from wind noise (both cold, damp and windy that night) it seems the muttered words were "F---ing Cold".

Collapse -
Heard all that and was expecting more to be made of it
by Steven Haninger / April 5, 2012 2:25 AM PDT
In reply to: two muttered words

It took a lot of filtering and editing to get the breathy utterance bring out anything that remotely sounding like actual words. I'd even need to wonder why it was so important for someone to painstakingly scrutinize the rather lengthy 911 call to look for anything that could be dirt. Some folks have nothing worthwhile to do but obviously it would have been a major news coup and probably caused a lot more marching and shouting that already happened. Anything for a buck, I guess.

Collapse -
I listened to the audio also
by Josh K / April 5, 2012 2:28 AM PDT

The first time around, the reporter was going on about how obvious the content was but I couldn't make out a thing. With further enhancement, I also thought it sounded like "f'ing cold." It was chilly and raining that night, hence the absurdity of finding it suspicious that Trayvon would have his hood on.

Collapse -
(NT) I'm betting Zimmerman's bare head was cold
by James Denison / April 5, 2012 2:53 AM PDT
Collapse -
Probably
by Josh K / April 5, 2012 5:23 AM PDT

And since skin can turn red from cold air, that might explain what some thought was bruising on the back of his head. Wink

Collapse -
What it means
by James Denison / April 5, 2012 2:52 AM PDT

Is very unlikely there will be any corruption of justice by means of "civil rights violation" and the federal officials can pack up and go back home. Hopefully they'll pack up Sharpton and Jackson and give them a ride out of town too. Perhaps a well placed mention of how both have violated Zimmerman's civil rights might put them on the move to head back up north.

Collapse -
RE:(both cold, damp and windy that night)
by JP Bill / April 5, 2012 3:20 AM PDT
In reply to: two muttered words

All the more reason to be wearing a HOODIE

Collapse -
or some sort of head covering?
by James Denison / April 5, 2012 4:03 AM PDT
Collapse -
this could have all been avoided with a little foresight.
by JP Bill / April 5, 2012 5:17 AM PDT
Collapse -
If there's a human equivalent to..
by Tony Holmes / April 5, 2012 2:34 AM PDT

the Snakehead,it's Sharpton.

Collapse -
Where will Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Never Go?
by James Denison / April 5, 2012 3:15 PM PDT
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?