Spyware, Viruses, & Security forum

General discussion

I am Searching for the Ultimate Remote spyware.

by mightyvalery / December 31, 2010 12:39 AM PST

Hey everyone.

I have two children who live away from me far in another town. I don't have any access to thier computer. I am looking for a Good powerful spyware which have the following function.
When i send them a file in a message and the read and open the file, the software automatical collect and send me back thier password and every other activity that they are carry out on thier laptops.

If any one knows any free Spyware which can perform that function they should let me know. Please be sure it works either you have use it before or seen others use it.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: I am Searching for the Ultimate Remote spyware.
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: I am Searching for the Ultimate Remote spyware.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Some Clarity Needed..
by Carol~ Moderator / December 31, 2010 1:12 AM PST

When you ask about the 'ultimate remote spyware', is it your (hopeful) intent to obtain their passwords and spy on them without their knowledge?

OR.. is it with their knowledge and your goal is to help them keep safe?

Carol

Collapse -
ultimate remote spyware'
by mightyvalery / December 31, 2010 5:02 AM PST
In reply to: Some Clarity Needed..

Hey Carol, When i talk of ultimate remote spyware i mean a spy ware which can spy on them without thier knowledge and with this i believe they will be safer. I want to be thier Surveillance Camera.
You now Cameroon is a hard Country and they my engage in online fraud which i want to prevent.

Collapse -
You say they will be safer if you spy on them?
by Carol~ Moderator / December 31, 2010 6:57 AM PST

If I were to believe that, I would say I'm sure they will practice safer computing habits, if they know you're watching.

Putting that aside, you're NOT going to find such a program. Free or paid. If all it took to access a computer, was a matter of sending an email, the internet as you presently know it, would no longer exist.

You're better off looking in their (glass) windows, if you want to find out what they're doing. The remote software you are referring to, won't work unless BOTH parties are involved. You're only wasting your time, if you try to find what you're looking for.

Carol

Collapse -
Thank goodness
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / December 31, 2010 1:23 AM PST

That I never found such software. Either on purpose or not.

My answer is there is no such thing. You can imagine if there was, there would be no economic activity on the internet!
Bob

Collapse -
Ultimate Remote spyware.
by mightyvalery / December 31, 2010 5:08 AM PST
In reply to: Thank goodness

I think they are spyware out the which can collect password fromn people without thier knowledge from a remote distance it is just that people are afraid to sell or put such a thing online.
If you say no such software exist then why it is onlione that Reomte Spyware for Sell? Why is it call Remote if it can not give you someones password with you touching the person laptop?.

I want to learn clarify me.

Collapse -
Maybe I was unclear.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / December 31, 2010 6:21 AM PST

If there was such an app, the losses would be so great that no one would dare use the internet for anything.

Let me be clear. There is no such app.
Bob

Collapse -
Thread locked...
by John.Wilkinson / December 31, 2010 7:29 AM PST

Installing spyware onto another person's computer with the express purpose of spying on them and obtaining their passwords is illegal under most circumstances and jurisdictions and, by your own admission, you are not authorized to access their computers. Thus, this thread is locked.

My only suggestion: If you worry about the children's safety, suggest to their legal guardian, the one with authorized access to the computers, that he/she install parental control software.

John

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Does BMW or Volvo do it best?

Pint-size luxury and funky style

Shopping for a new car this weekend? See how the BMW X2 stacks up against the Volvo XC40 in our side-by-side comparison.