Small business & Startups forum

General discussion

I am running a blog.

by mohitxye / December 20, 2013 12:19 AM PST

<span class="GINGER_SOFTWARE_mark" ginger_software_uiphraseguid="149126e9-e9f3-40bd-a568-0d9d2664cc80" id="c2c38415-712e-43cd-bd70-01da52639901">hello friends, I have been running a blog for a long time. What should I do in order to make it popular and business strategy ?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: I am running a blog.
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: I am running a blog.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: blog
by Kees_B Forum moderator / December 20, 2013 12:43 AM PST
In reply to: I am running a blog.

Since the current (first) page has entries dated December 20, 2013 and the last page (when I click on Last) entries dated December 8, 2013 it seems you have been running it for 12 days only. I wouldn't call that 'a long time'.

Moreover, it seems a very un-interesting blog without any clear theme, and without any strategy. So making it popular will be quite difficult.
I can't recommend anyone, even in India, let alone in the USA, to click on the link.

Kees

Collapse -
Thank you
by mohitxye / December 20, 2013 12:54 AM PST
In reply to: Re: blog

Hey Kees,
Thank you for answering. I will work on it.

Collapse -
Tough sell.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / December 20, 2013 1:30 AM PST

I don't know anyone that reads blogs today. About the only place I visit it seems is Krebs on security.

Certainly you could try to make a business of it, but given the folk around me, no one would be attracted to a blog.
Bob

Collapse -
Even I want the same answer
by ishalovie / January 7, 2014 1:44 PM PST

I have posted a thread in this forum. but was got deleted. I am running a blog too and I want some business strategy to enhance my blog popularity.

Collapse -
The simplest way to make your blog popular.
by OnlineMythBuster / January 7, 2014 4:56 PM PST

Is to create a good genuine content and spread it all over social media platforms.

Collapse -
Re: popular blog
by Kees_B Forum moderator / January 11, 2014 6:41 AM PST

Well, what you certainly should do is to renew your url. Currently it's parked, so inaccessible. Even if I would want to read Indian gossip and song texts (if I remember well, that was the content, but I might be wrong) I couldn't do it on your site.

Kees

Collapse -
What should you do in order to make it popular
by webshineparas / January 15, 2014 2:31 PM PST

hello friend if you current make your blog , now you have to do SEO for making public into your website visitors.
thanks
paras

Collapse -
Blog
by Akshita_Sharma / January 21, 2014 7:33 PM PST

he best way to attract traffic to your blog is through content marketing.According to latest Google algorithm, content is king.Try to promote your content on social media through unique content and update your blog on regular basis.

Thanks

All the best !!!

Akshita Sharma
Fatbit Technologies

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GIVEAWAY

Turn up the volume with our Apple Byte sweeps!

Two lucky winners will take home the coveted smart speaker that lets Siri help you around your connected house. This sweepstake ends Feb. 25, 2018.