Speakeasy forum

General discussion

I am HUNGRY!!!! LOL

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: I am HUNGRY!!!! LOL
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: I am HUNGRY!!!! LOL
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
You'll get over it

In reply to: I am HUNGRY!!!! LOL

Just take 2 Lipitor and call back in the morning. Happy

Collapse -
for a while

In reply to: You'll get over it

we had KFC hot wings instead:)

Collapse -
For go diet

I wish I could get Lipitor. Have to use the generic brands or similar. Friend's house was pizza the other night, paid for that indulgence even the less fatty one. But man it was great. -----Willy Happy

Collapse -
Tempura

In reply to: For go diet

Collapse -
key to good Tempura is a very hot deep fryer

In reply to: Tempura

Unfortunately, I just don't have one that has a quick recovery time, so I have to wait a long time for the oil to heat back up.

Collapse -
not really

In reply to: key to good Tempura is a very hot deep fryer

I have used a pot on stove top for years, The worst part is the clean up! LOL, But I don't have a problem keeping it hot enough. When I am cooking for a crown I use my electric skillet.

Collapse -
Which Crown's have you cooked for?

In reply to: not really

The Prince? Queen Elizabeth? Inquiring minds want to know Happy

Collapse -
Harder than that

In reply to: Which Crown's have you cooked for?

My family! LOL, I have cooked in our restaurant and I cooked years ago when the boss broke her wrist and friends! I love cooking, The husband is a cook, my Father was a cook and my brother was a cook and owned 3 restaurants. We grew up in the business

Collapse -
Ohhh

That does look good, in fact too good as I don't want to make it and have anyone request it later. I don't do any frying and/or dipping. I just do the "goulash" sorta thing. If its in the freezer, I'll think about it. In so many words, if it isn't ready in 15-20min. I'll make a sandwich. Of course, i make sandwich of varying kinds, it helps to have fresh veggies available. Which leads to salads of all kinds, I make a pile out of it about the only remaining food I can gorge on. -----Willy Happy

Collapse -
I like shrimp tempura but that picture doesn't look

that appetizing. Rather it looks like one of my wife's "science experiments" I sometimes find in the back of the fridge. Happy

Collapse -
If your

In reply to: I like shrimp tempura but that picture doesn't look

wife ever reads SE you will be in so much trouble!!! Can I have her email addy???? LOL

Collapse -
canola

and olive oil Happy

Collapse -
Eggrolls & Chicken & Chinese greens

In reply to: I am HUNGRY!!!! LOL

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.