Question

I am bulding new computer with h81 chipset and g3258 cpu

hi i am building a new computer should i buy windows 10 or use windows 8 .

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: I am bulding new computer with h81 chipset and g3258 cpu
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: I am bulding new computer with h81 chipset and g3258 cpu
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
I could use either.

The more I use 10, the less I see wrong about it. However I did install Classic Shell on both 8 and 10.

- Collapse -
i am a bit concerned

i am unshure though i have hears lots of problems with incompatability with windows 10 and g3258 . and i am building it brand new so i wont be able to download new drivers.

- Collapse -
That's news to me.

As to drivers, nothing new here. Drivers are put on CD, USB and such as needed for the new PC. That is, that's how it's been done for decades.

- Collapse -
(NT) but would the g3258 work with windows 10
- Collapse -
(NT) It would be the first time I've heard it didn't.
- Collapse -
Answer
Do you already own Win 8 ?

If so , I would use it

CNET Forums