General discussion

I am building a computer and I am having one little problem.

These are all the parts.

Power Up Black Gamer ATX Mid-Tower Case
Ultra Black 3.5 Floppy Drive with Built-in 6-in-1 Flash Card Reader
Ultra V-Series 500-Watt ATX 120mm Fan 2024-Pin SATA Ready Power Supply
LITE-ON 16X DVD

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: I am building a computer and I am having one little problem.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: I am building a computer and I am having one little problem.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Did you

install ALL the needed drivers?

- Collapse -
Another Did You...

I have never built a computer, but have read many motherboard books...and there are jumper settings to change different voltages to different parts...have you done that? If you have, recheck your jumpers, maybe one isn't set right. You could be giving something only 3.2 volts when it needs 5.5 volts.
Good Luck.

- Collapse -
This applies to the drivers.........

Did you - Look in "Device Manager" for "splats" (exclamation points) indicating missing or incorrect drivers??

(as previously suggested under "Did you" check for drivers?)

- Collapse -
I fixed it

I figured it out a couple minutes after I first posted. Sorry I was going to repost but I was really busy. Thanks anyway.

CNET Forums