General discussion

I always thought Obama would do a guest appearance on.......

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: I always thought Obama would do a guest appearance on.......
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: I always thought Obama would do a guest appearance on.......
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
the busters have busted the heat ray myth twice
- Collapse -
Another opportunity to push his agenda.

won't be on Til Dec 8...so won't do him any good for this election.

- Collapse -
(NT) It's been updated to "next month"....whatever
- Collapse -
I have no problem with it...

But I wish they had picked another myth.

Global warming might be am good one.

- Collapse -
I agree

They have already busted that myth.
Sadly, the show has long since jumped the shark. They now do a lot of silly urban legends and old wives tales.

Did you see the episode where they did "Super Heros"??? What a waste.

They also have done quite a few hollywood movie stunt shows. IT'S A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE !!! IT'S NOT REAL !!!!!

But since Obama is a science expert, he should have a lot to add to help out the hosts.

- Collapse -
They were always bound to run out of ideas.

There aren't that many myths.

- Collapse -
Ahh I 'Love' Mythbusters

And I still think they do good shows.

But my all time best was the idiom, "Like a Lead Balloon". The way they created their lead balloon and disproved it was brilliant.

Next best was the NASA conspiracies show.

Mark

CNET Forums

Forum Info