Samsung forum

General discussion

HW-C450 Crystal Surround Air- Track Subwoofer Issues

by Reducto1 / July 3, 2010 7:39 AM PDT

Hello,

I just bought the above product but the wireless subwoofer is not working. The LED indicator is steady blue but not sound is coming out of the subwoofer.i checked the settings plus i followed the trouble shooting/ 4 steps procedure many times but still nothing. Could you please advise me?

Many Thanks

Panos

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: HW-C450 Crystal Surround Air- Track Subwoofer Issues
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: HW-C450 Crystal Surround Air- Track Subwoofer Issues
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
HW-C450 Crystal Surround Air- Track Subwoofer Issues
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / July 5, 2010 6:24 AM PDT

Reducto1,

Are you following the steps on Page 12 of the manual? Is there any step that doesn't seem to work?

Have you tried changing the sound field mode? (Listed on Pg. 15)

--HDTech

Collapse -
Hello
by Reducto1 / July 5, 2010 7:48 AM PDT

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I did tried everything indeed. Sad i had no other choice than to take it back where i got it from. the guys there confirmed that the subwoofer was completely dead/(faulty). To be honest, it was the first time that Samsung let me down as i do have a Samsung tele and is brilliant. i asked for a refund and i got it. i ll definetely go back to buy something but at the moment i feel a bit disapointed.

Many Thanks for your reply Happy

Collapse -
Hello
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / July 5, 2010 9:32 AM PDT
In reply to: Hello

Reducto1,

No problem, and I'm sorry to hear that it wasn't working. It's disappointing, and I'm sorry you had to go through the trouble.

I hope we can earn your business in the future, even if it's not immediately.

--HDTech

Collapse -
interference
by klassydoc / November 21, 2011 2:19 PM PST
In reply to: Hello

I have this sound bar too. problem is while watching TV someone/thing starts changing the input and changing volume!
One minute its on analog - then digi 1 and digi 2.
what could be the problem? i was thinking maybe one of our neighbors may be having a samsung product and their remote may be interfering with my sound bar?

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?