The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Humble Request: post iPhone issues in "Cell Phones" forum...

consider posting your iPhone (or any cell phone technical issue) in the CNET "Cell Phones" forums:

http://forums.cnet.com/5204-7817_102-0.html?forumID=74&tag=forum.fd

I know I don't always do a good job of placing my issues in the right forums. I'm just mentioning this to alleviate the "iSaturation" in the BOL forum, ya know?

Have fun,
Shalin

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Humble Request: post iPhone issues in "Cell Phones" forum...
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Humble Request: post iPhone issues in "Cell Phones" forum...
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Seconded.

In reply to: Humble Request: post iPhone issues in "Cell Phones" forum...

Collapse -
poo poo

poo poo to that idea.. Like it or not the iPhone is the gadget of the moment, already iconic and clearly a leap forward in, at the very least marketing, but possibly technology. Why would we separate out all forum postings.. we'd have to shift nearly every post, except for the damn annoying ones which focus on Tom's hair or Veronica's efforts when she hosts alone (which IMHO are great).

I live in the UK. We don't even have the iPhone, but I'm watching with keen interest and don't want to go hunting left and right for the opinions of the community I respect (Buzztown).

Apple is an innovative mover and shaker, and I feel there is a lot of focus on Steve Job's land of wonder, not just here, but all over the tech web. The reason being this is what people are talking about.

And I'm no Apple fanboy. I love my Mac but think iPods are crummy and as for customer service... but leave everyone to express their views where we are used to hearing them.

Enough!

Collapse -
I don't care if you talk about it , but put technical...

In reply to: poo poo

Oh, I don't care if you talk about how much you love or hate it, what you'd do different, etc.

But I request that you put technical questions, "how do I do ____?", etc. in the forum that was designed for it - the CNET "Cell phones" forum.

ya dig?

--S

Collapse -
(NT) can we classify "iPhone" as a curse word?

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.