I have a mini PC (ZBOX) with win 7 x32 installed on it. I have it connected to my Samsung LED TV (UN40D6000) using the HDMI cable.
It worked pretty well: TV recognizes it both as HDMI input and as a media source.
Yesterday (I did not install anything before that), the TV stopped seeing the PC as HDMI source, it displays No signal.
Weird, but it still sees it as media source, videos can be played this way.
- Restoring Windows to the older restore point.
- Installing newest NVidia drivers.
- Installing latest chipset driver.
- Changing HDMI sockets on TV.
- Replacing HDMI cable.
- Downloading latest TV firmware.
- Loading BIOS with "Load Optimal Defaults" option.
Nothing from this helped.
Another weirdness is that DVI out on the PC works.