General discussion

HT-Z220 ISSUES WHEN USING DIVIX AND SUBTITLES...

I'm a french user so my language is using accentuated caracters that requires some more cautions than pure english stuff.

When i tried to read a Divx with subtitle file attached, i noticed a big issue with display. In fact, all accentuated caracters has been replaced by a "_" wich make this product partially unusable...

The other issue is regarding long file names thta does not seemms to be taken in charge with the actual firmware. Yoyu should be integrating some scrolling stuff or revamp totally the file explorer to fit those long file names. Same for the front panel scroller that is limited to very few caracters chains...

Is there any firmware update available to fix the first issue, as the other is only comfort and the first making the product unusable with non incrusted subtitles and srt files containing accentuated caracters ?!!!

Let me see if samsung is taking care or not...

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: HT-Z220 ISSUES WHEN USING DIVIX AND SUBTITLES...
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: HT-Z220 ISSUES WHEN USING DIVIX AND SUBTITLES...
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums