I didn't read much detail so I have to try system restore to when it worked.
I have a very strange problem with my hp laptop. The laptop works fine on the battery, but as soon as I plug in the power it will shut down (power cut) within 10 seconds.
The adapter works, since the battery charges when the laptop is turned off. When I start the laptop on netpower though, it will power off within seconds. If I start the laptop on the battery it will work like new......................
The moment it shuts down does not matter, as soon as the adapter is plugged in it will shut down (during booting, also during operating...)
Does anybody know what this can mean? I hope somebody can help.
Thanks in advance