HolidayBuyer's Guide

Phones forum

General discussion

hp support-customer care

by Qosmio / November 22, 2005 2:12 AM PST

what a joke what a joke this company is.45 min in circles with no answers.the ipaq 6515 nice device bad service!!!!!!

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: hp support-customer care
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: hp support-customer care
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
buying extended warrenty on 6515
by Qosmio / November 23, 2005 9:00 AM PST

called hp today to buy the care package extended warrenty on my 6515 .i was of course going in circles with there customer care for about a hour at last getting the warrenty paying hp by credit card 134.00 dollors.20 min later the rep that sold me the warrenty left me a message letting me know that there was no warrety for the 6515.i called back hp taking 30 min for them to take the charge off my credit card.in that conversation i was transferd to the small business sector of there support in refrence to warrenty info on my ipaq.then i was told there is a warrenty.product warrent-U7845E.i was stoked!!!!!! f,sure.the customer teck person was getting me set up and was going to recharge my credit card to get me set up.she did and guess what hahahahaha.i got that call once more-------there is no warrnty for your unit.so hp has got a hold of 268.00 on my credit card and has wasted a total of over 4 hours of my time not knowing what they are doing.the ipaq 6515 is a nice device yet i must say once more the company of hp has the wourst none english speaking teck support as well as the wourst customer care that i have ever delt with!!!!!!!!!beware of total lack of device support

Collapse -
at last a extended warrenty
by Qosmio / November 28, 2005 4:39 AM PST

extended warrenty-product# NBHU7845E
I thought i would post this info so no one would have to go through what i went through trying to buy it.at a 129.00 cost it,s a great investment--3 year next day exchange

Collapse -
Ipaq 6515 problem fix information
by yoshimitsu123 / February 10, 2008 10:50 PM PST
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2017

Cameras that make great holiday gifts

Let them start the new year with a step up in photo and video quality from a phone.