PC Hardware forum

General discussion

HP 5187-4424 Multimedia Wireless Keyboard Needed

by WildClay / May 7, 2010 2:05 AM PDT

Please delete if this is the wrong place, I looked at a number of computer forums here and this was the closest I could find...

I am looking for anyone that might have an HP Model 5187-4424 Wireless keyboard, it shipped originally with the HP Pavilion e362n and while I know I can replace it with any number of other keyboards, I am trying to get that exact one.

I will pay a reasonable price for it new or used (must be working), I don't care about the mouse that comes with it, so it can be in the deal or not. I will also pay full shipping, and what the seller thinks is reasonable cost for their time and effort in sending it.

Finally, I would be willing to trade a new keyboard, wireless and mouse for the HP 5187-4424 if that makes this any more attractive.

PS -- I have hunted the internet from one end to the other, ebay, surplus houses, referb shops, junk pile shops, craigs list (and many like it).

Thanks!!

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: HP 5187-4424 Multimedia Wireless Keyboard Needed
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: HP 5187-4424 Multimedia Wireless Keyboard Needed
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
What country?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / May 7, 2010 2:10 AM PDT
Collapse -
Thanks -- Emailed them Yesterday, no answer yet...
by WildClay / May 7, 2010 2:48 AM PDT
In reply to: What country?

Sorry, I did not mention all of the places I tried, any that had then for some reason have mno price and want you to enquire, which I did, again thinks for the info, I will keep on hunting until they reply, if they reply.

Collapse -
What country?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / May 7, 2010 3:12 AM PDT

What I meant is that you may want to post what country you are in. This is a world wide forum and for others to deal with international shipping and exchange of funds, shipping fees may make this a non-starter.

Tell one more thing please. What country?
Bob

Collapse -
East Coast, USA
by WildClay / May 7, 2010 3:29 AM PDT
In reply to: What country?

Good point Bob!

I will take it from anywhere but only US English, I understand there are some small differences in the UK keyboards, so while I don't care where it comes from, I do want it to be US based keys and layout.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.