Resolved Question

How to switch dvi to vga on Acer G276hl

My cousin gave me his old monitor that he used for a second screen so that i can have a decent monitor with the new PC i got, but I also like to console game. So i have ps4 to vga and pc to dvi, yet i have no clue how to change which input i view. Only button i can find on this monitor is the power button. my cousin had the monitor for some time, but because it was just a second screen it was only used for pc (dvi) and he never changed anything about it. So if you could guide me to switching from dvi to vga and vga to dvi that would be awesome, so that i dont have to switch out the dvi cable each time i want to switch from ps4 to vga

Discussion is locked
Jdog74 has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Follow
Reply to: How to switch dvi to vga on Acer G276hl
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: How to switch dvi to vga on Acer G276hl
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

Best Answer

- Collapse -
Here's the Acer support page.
- Collapse -
Answered

Thank you very much, all of these things were helpful for more than just changing which input

- Collapse -
Answer
Perhaps

Your cousin still has the manual for the monitor.
Would be a handy thing to have.
Often the buttons are under the screen and not visible from the front.

CNET Forums