Resolved Question

How to save DVD to MacBook Air?

I recently purchased a USB SuperDrive for my Mac Air. I know how to load and watch a DVD, but how do I save the DVD to my computer? I want to be able to watch it anywhere and not have to have my SuperDrive connected.
My MacAir is new (about a month old), and I have done the software upgrades, and do have Mountain Lion. I am aware of Apple TV mirroring, but my question is more for watching it on the road, etc.

Thanks so much!

Discussion is locked
lisah2306 has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Follow
Reply to: How to save DVD to MacBook Air?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: How to save DVD to MacBook Air?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

Best Answer

- Collapse -
Doesn't Handbrake do that?
- Collapse -
Handbrake

Thanks, Bob. I had never heard of Handbrake, being new to MacAir. Thanks for the tip!

CNET Forums