To help you in more detail I have the Image to show you the list which I found when I followed the steps, under office shared features there is no item named "Alternative user input" even I have tried the other sub menus too but couldn't find it!
Here's the link to show you the list:
I am currently using office enterprise 2007 and I want to remove ctf loader for two main reason first it unneccessarily occupies RAM n proceesing secondly it is most commonly attacked by virus n may be a reason for leaking of ur system information on net.
I tried the following steps:
Microsoft Windows 2000 and Microsoft Windows XP:
1. Quit all Office programs.
2. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel. NOTE: In Windows XP, click Start and then click Control Panel.
3. In Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove Programs.NOTE: In Windows XP, click Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the Currently installed programs list, click to select Microsoft Office XP product, where Office XP product is the name of the specific Office product being used. If you are using a standalone version of one of the Office programs, click to select the appropriate product in the list. Click Change.
5. In the Maintenance Mode Options dialog box, select Add or Remove Features, and then click Next. This displays the Choose installation options for all Office applications and tools dialog box.
6. Click the plus sign (+) next to Office Shared Features to expand it.
7. Click the icon next to Alternative User Input, and then select Not Available.
8. Click Update.
But when I reached to step 7 I do not find any Alternative User Input thing Under Office shared Features??
If anybody have tried this and done it then please help me! Thanks in advance