General discussion

How to really create insurgents

Live in a third world country under a despot/dictator where there is little to no hope for economic advancement or social/political change, have a third grade education and be instructed by wack jobs with sixth grade educations in hatred out of frustration because of the aforementioned and repeat cycle

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: How to really create insurgents
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: How to really create insurgents
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Why a new thread, duckman, instead of a response to
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Just to have a clean thread
- Collapse -
I'm going to make a leap here

and guess that you are saying Saddam created the insurgents.

Live in a third world country under a despot/dictator where there is little to no hope for economic advancement or social/political change, have a third grade education and be instructed by wack jobs with sixth grade educations in hatred out of frustration because of the aforementioned and repeat cycle

So, by oppressing his people and treating them badly, when some people come into their country to "save them" these people that were so badly done by, uprise against the people that are "here to save them"

another possibility is

The people that were in power didn't like the fact someone else came into their country and removed them from power. So they became insurgents

Another possibliity is

Some other country said "we're not going to fight'em on our soil we're going to figh'em on their soil" and invited them into the country and they came from many places and they became insurgents.

But then, I could be wrong about everything I said.

- Collapse -
Wrongo

The people fighting for returning Iraq to a dictatorship are mostly NOT Iragis

- Collapse -
Then they would be in this group

Some other country said "we're not going to fight'em on our soil we're going to figh'em on their soil" and invited them into the country and they came from many places and they became insurgents.

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Yawn. You're just always going to blame America
- Collapse -
Did I say something that isn't a a fact

about inviting a certain group to Iraq?

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Yes
- Collapse -
If the subject makes you YAWN

Why was it necessary for you to start another thread, why didn't you let the subject die a slow and painful death?

- Collapse -
Please look up definition insurgent

And it'll show why you are wrong

- Collapse -
Did that 2 months ago, but I'll play along

1. Rising in revolt against established authority, especially a government.
2. Rebelling against the leadership of a political party.

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Very good, but it is domestic, not foreign
- Collapse -
It might be domestic if

it was Iraqi against Iraqi

But

It's Iraqi and Other Insurgents against foreign troops (authority figures) US, Brits and others

These troops are foreign to Iraq.

Which were invited to have it out

- Collapse -
So Logically,

you would say that the USMC in Iraq are Insurgents?

- Collapse -
No

The US military is the established authority that is the target of the insurrection.

Dan

- Collapse -
Did you mean like this?
- Collapse -
That sounds like a news

analysis I heard. They also mentioned that the Muslims still can't believe that the white Christians are so successful and they are not.

I believe it's a lot like the black/white problem in this country. The hate is directed against the whites instead of the 3-4 places in the world that still enslave human beings in 2005.

CNET Forums

Forum Info