Follow below steps:
1. On your Old Machine, Install 'Mail Migration' add-on for Internet Explorer
2. Sign in to the Mail account for which you want to move
3. Follow the on screen Instruction till done
4. Now, go to Windows 8 Machine & go to Mail/People App
5. Open 'Settings' and click on 'Accounts'
6. Click 'Add an account' and select your account
7. Enter mail id & password for the Microsoft Account where your contacts & email were moved to.
8. Click 'Connect'. Your account with your contacts/address book will be available in the Mail app.
Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly
Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?