Follow below steps:
1. On your Old Machine, Install 'Mail Migration' add-on for Internet Explorer
2. Sign in to the Mail account for which you want to move
3. Follow the on screen Instruction till done
4. Now, go to Windows 8 Machine & go to Mail/People App
5. Open 'Settings' and click on 'Accounts'
6. Click 'Add an account' and select your account
7. Enter mail id & password for the Microsoft Account where your contacts & email were moved to.
8. Click 'Connect'. Your account with your contacts/address book will be available in the Mail app.
The most beautiful phone ever has one wildly annoying issue
The Samsung Galaxy S8's fast speeds and fantastic curved screen make it a top phone for 2017, but the annoying fingerprint reader could sour your experience.