If you are like me and tired of going to sites and having either a Snap shots, intelliTXT, Contentlink or the like pop up just because I move the mouse pointer over a word that has been associated with one of the contextual ad service. Well if you are using the https://www.opera.com/ browser Opera they have built in a quick and easy way to accomplish this.
operaWhat you need to do is download this .ini file. Then you will need to replace the one that is currently installed in your system for Opera. Chances are if you check your blocked content list you will find nothing in it currently. Here is how you check your blocked content.
* With Opera open click the “Ctrl” button and the “F12″.
* Choose the “Advanced” tab
* Choose “Content” on the left
* Click on the “Blocked content” button
* This will bring you the list of current sites that are being blocked
If you have not added a lot of items to this list already then this fix is for you. What you need to do is this to accomplish it:
* Close Opera
* Download THIS file
* Go to your “My Computer” icon and click to open
* Click to open on Local Disk “C:” drive
* Click to open “Documents and Settings”
* Click to open whichever user you are doing this for
* Click to open “Application Data”
* Click to open “Opera”
* Cick to open “Opera”
* Click to open “Profile”