Question

How to improve my site ranking in google

I started a site recently and wrote some articles but still I am not ranking anywhere in Google. Could you please advice on my site and suggest how to improve ranking in Google.. Site is kbcregistrations.in

Admin: I have no intent to spam this forum.. I need suggestions from members. Please do not delete this post.. You may change the hyperlink, if you want.

Note: This post was edited by a forum moderator to unlink website on 05/22/2015 at 1:48 PM PT

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: How to improve my site ranking in google
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: How to improve my site ranking in google
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
If you're not spamming

why keep adding the hyperlink?

- Collapse -
So users do not have to copy and visit site

I added hyperlink so users can directly go to the site.. I am the best theme and plugins for seo but still not ranking in Google... You may remove hyperlink and I would be perfectly fine with that..

- Collapse -
Correction

I meant to say I am using the best theme

- Collapse -
Appreciate this

I appreciate your reply however I would like to get member's insight on the same... Could you please publish my post..

- Collapse -
Answer
SEO trategy

1) optimise your website. woorank.com might help you spot the basic issues with your online presence

2) create strategy for you advertising, PR and social media and do it everyday

3) produce good content which has chance to get organic links

hopefully that will help Silly

- Collapse -
Answer
Tips to Improve Site Ranking on Google

Hight quality sites can gain high rankings. To improve you site rankings, you must take the following services
1. SEO - It includes
Keyword Research
Great content
Analyzing penalties
Tracking Metrics
Title Tags,
Meta Tags,
Alt Tags
Sitemap
Robots.txt file & more
2. SMO
3. SEM

- Collapse -
Answer
Improve your Website Ranking

Only single content is not enough for your site promotion. You need to hard work as well smart work to get rank on search engine. You get rank when Google realize that your website:
1. Deliver great usability
2. It has user friendly as well search engine friendly design
3. It serve quality and informative content
4. Quality link building strategy

- Collapse -
Answer
use social medias

Try to different social media to promote your posts, as well as do some promotional activities to get lot of traffic. If you want get first place for your article build as much as reputation to your each post.

- Collapse -
Answer
To Rank Well Website Design

To rank well, your content needs to align with google's algorithems. That's why you need to going with the basics of SEO to help you understand the new SEO rules, learn how to optimize for both humans and robots and master on-page and off-page optimization. the Hvantage Technologies provides the Web design and IT services for best service in USA.

- Collapse -
Answer
Do SEO

If Google is not ranking you, then you should optimize the website to be more friendly with Google.

Make sure you done all on-page seo first like optimizing design/layout, , title, description and try to write long and unique articles.

If done start off-page...
Submit to Directories, Other Search engines encourage your visitors to social bookmark your pages (if they like them), read and learn seo - it helps. Remember never to misuse or over use if you don't want your site to get banned by Google.

- Collapse -
focus on content

make sure you have completed all the main steps for On site SEO

remember content is a king so focus on it

build quality links from inforgraphics sites and blog commenting

- Collapse -
Answer
I'm always amazed

at all the new people who sign up just to answer a question like this.

- Collapse -
(NT) I think this is enough now. Closing as answered.

CNET Forums

Forum Info