Resolved Question

How to go back to the old version of Photo DVD Maker

I borrowed photo dvd slideshow program named Photo DVD Maker about two years ago. The version I always use is 8.20 but recently it promoted me to upgrade, so I upgrade to the latest 8.51 version. In fact, I don't like this version, because I am not familiar with the buttons position and I don't want to spend time on finding these options. So I'd like to go back to my old version, BUT I can't find it on my computer. , so now, how can I get back my 8.20 version of Photo DVD Maker?

Discussion is locked
anysoftware has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Follow
Reply to: How to go back to the old version of Photo DVD Maker
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: How to go back to the old version of Photo DVD Maker
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
"borrowed"?

Sounds like you don't own the app so all I can suggest is you ask whoever it was if they will give it to you.
Bob

- Collapse -
borrowed - bought

Sorry for my carelessness. I should write "bought", I did not realize I should write "borrowed" Shocked in the post.
Yes, I own the product.

Best Answer

- Collapse -
Try asking the developer?

If you actually paid hard cash for the upgrade, you could always drop an email to the developer to see if they can give you a link to download their older version 8.20, the worst they can do is ignore your email...

- Collapse -
good idea

Thank you. I really paid a hard cash for this photo dvd slideshow program. And I believe that what I paid includes upgrade and support.

If I ask their support to send me download link to 8.20version, will they think I am mad? Confused (Sounds most people think the latest version is always better than the older versions)

"The worst they can do is ignore your email..." Shocked ---Is it possible to happen? I can't imagine that.

CNET Forums