Removing the malicious apps from your Mac
1. On the Apple menu bar, click Go and then select Computer.
2. In the top-right corner of the Finder window, in the search box, type the name of the unwanted program and press return.
3. To modify the search attributes and look for unwanted programs in system files, click the Add (+) icon.
4. From the toolbar that appears under Search: This Mac, click Kind and then from the drop-down menu, select Other.
5. In the Select a search attribute dialog box, scroll-down and check the box next to System files, and then click OK.
6. When the search criteria is set to System files, from the drop-down menu, select are included.
Search results are modified and system files with the keyword being searched is displayed.
7. Select all files from the search results, and then move them to Trash.
To remove all the malicious files from your Mac, right-click the Trash icon and click Empty Trash.
Adware generally installs a new toolbar in the Internet browser and changes the default search engine setting to a third-party search engine. Depending on your browser, remove the extensions and reset the browser settings to completely remove the unwanted toolbars and search engines.
1. Start the Safari browser.
2. On the Apple menu bar, click Safari and then do the following:
3. Select Preferences: On the Extensions tab, look for any suspicious plug-ins. If you find any suspicious extension in the list, click Uninstall to remove it.
4. Select Reset Safari: In the Reset Safari window, to restore the default settings of Safari, check all the boxes and then click Reset.
Hope this helps.!!!