Call and ask when it will be fixed.
In Adobe's help file "lightroom_reference.pdf", in section 8 on the Map Module, there is the following:
"Click the GPS Tracklogs button and choose Load Tracklog to upload GPS data (a GPX file) from a third-party
I can't see this button anywhere.
Where is it please?
(I am thinking of buying a GPS logger, but obviously need to find this button.)
Mac, OS 10.9.4
1. Adobe no doubt have a US number to call. How can I phone Adobe in the UK?
2. I think they have a chat link. Do you know its address?
is it: http://gethuman.com/chat/Adobe-Systems/
3. Despite the bug (either in lightroom_reference.pdf or in LR itself), do you know of a way to get data from a GPS data logger into LR 5.5? I can't believe that LR can't do that!
I tried to post a reply but the forum closed the thread. So here goes again:
1. How can I phone Adobe in the UK?
2. They seem to have a chat line at:
Would this be helpful?
<span>3. Despite the possible bug in lightroom_reference.pdf, where in LR can I get GPS datas to be added from a GPS logger? (I can't believe that this is not possible!)
<span>Thanks for your help.
There is a button in the Map Module, at the bottom of its window showing a map. It looks like this:
but more spread out in a horizontal direction.
However, I have now ordered an attachment for my Nikon D3100 which will automatically add the GPS data as a photo is taken. So no need for a GPX file.
This one tip will help you sleep better tonight
A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.