General discussion

How to download Folder Sent from web to the Outlook account?

Greetings,

I woulk like to know if there is a way to get all my sent emails from the web (my email on the web) to my personal folder in outlook 2007.

If there is any, please help me..

It is very urgent, any idea would be very appreciated..

Thanks in Advance...

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: How to download Folder Sent from web to the Outlook account?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: How to download Folder Sent from web to the Outlook account?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Re: email on the web.

Well, that might depend on the e-mail provider. For, say, gmail it might be different from yahoo or hotmail.

The only way I know of that always works is having an account somewhere that's linked to your Inbox in Outlook and forward all those messages to that account. They'll flow in automatically. But you'll lose the original date and sender information in the folder listings (of course, they still are in the message itself). So it might be a good idea to add that information to the subject line.

If it's urgent, better start right now.

Kees

- Collapse -
How to download Folder Sent from web to the Outlook account?

Thank you Mr Kees_BM..

It seems that there is a misunderstanding of each other ideas..
Please let me describe more what I need to do:
1- I have an account x@etisalat.ae on the web.
2- I sent several messages from this account on the web and before installing
& using the Outlook 2007
3- Now, I installed Outlook 2007 and I add a personal folder to this outlook
and linked it to that x@etisalat.ae web mail.
4- The outlook automatically download all the emails from the web mail that
are existed in the Inbox & Junk categories
5- Now, what I need is that: I want the outlook to download those sent emails
from the web and put them in a folder "Sent" in the outlook, so I can
access and process them offline.

This is my story, I wish I could find any solution if exists..

Thanks in advance for any help.

- Collapse -
Re: mails

So now all you have to do is to get those messages from your sent item box on etisalat.ae to the inbox that your outlook is now linked to.

So my suggestion was to forward those message to that address. There might be other ways to move those message from the sent box to the inbox in etisalat.ae. For those I suggest you look in their help files or ask their customer service. I don't know, because I'm not a customer of them.

Kees

- Collapse -
Re: mails

Thanks Kees_BM for being interested in my question,

However, still you didn`t get what I mean.
I need to download those messages from the sent box on etisalat.ae to my sent folder in my outlook 2007.

It is only to get those messages from Sent box on etisalat.ae to my pc in order to read them offline.

Regards,

- Collapse -
And you don't get what I mean.

Let me repeat.

1. Look in the FAQ or other help of etisalat.ae how to do it.
2. Ask customer service of etisalat.ae how to do it.
3. Send a copy to yourself. Then you'll get a copy in your inbox to read offline. Then move to the sent folder.

And a new one.

4. Copy/paste the contents of each mail and save it somewhere on your PC for offline use. But it won't be in the sent folder of Outlook.

Kees

- Collapse -
Thanks !!

Greetings,

Thanks Mr Kees_BM for all your efforts..

Now I get the idea and I implement the solution as following:
1- Mark all the messages on the Sent box on etisalat.ae web mail
2- Move all the messages from the Sent box to the Inbox on etisalat.ae web mail
3- Click Send/Recieve All in OutLook 2007 in order to get all the messages (New & unread) from the Inbox at etisalat.ae web mail.
4- Manage all unread messages as your needs in outlook 2007.

Best Regards,

CNET Forums

Forum Info