Question

how to delete a website from my browser windows

I have windows 7 32bit operating system. There is an website that pops up when ever i try to open any site from IE, mozilla firefox, or google chrome i.e licosearch.com it doesn't show the http:// in front as well, and before this unwanted page opens it shows on the lower bar (waiting for bongobongo.net).
I have tried to block it from hosts but during the time of save it showsC:\Windows\Systems32\drivers\etc\hosts.txt
You don't have the permission to save this location.
Contact the administrator to obtain permission.would you like to save in the My Documents folder instead?
please help

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: how to delete a website from my browser windows
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: how to delete a website from my browser windows
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
First, about hosts.
- Collapse -
Answer
I found a site that says licosearch.com is a virus
- Collapse -
Answer
you should check for virus

it may be your computer have got virus
avira free may be ok Wink