TVs & Home Theaters forum

General discussion

How to convert flv to 3gp?

Hello,
I just love youtube.com as I can find there as many videos as I want and which I like and I have downloaded many videos on my pc with add-ons, but now I would like to have them on my phone too.
I was wondering if there is a good app which converts flv to 3gp without any problem and with good quality. I know that there are many as I found on google.com but there are way to may for me and I don't know if they really work and if possible I'd like one which isn't so hard to use, because I'm not a geek on pc.
Any help appreciated.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How to convert flv to 3gp?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How to convert flv to 3gp?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Here's an online tool- Vixy

In reply to: How to convert flv to 3gp?

Works like a charm and retains most of the quality if not all depending upon what the original was like on youtube.

http://vixy.net/

Collapse -
No sound

In reply to: Here's an online tool- Vixy

Thank you for your suggestion, I've download and converted some youtube videos but none of them has sound. Why did this happen?
And also what I didn't like is that it doesn't have ID3 tags and I have to rename the videos all the time. I've also try any video convert but I got a Trojan. I've downloaded it from its site and suddenly my pc froze and when I stated my antivirus I discovered I had a Trojan.

Collapse -
Locking this discussion.

In reply to: How to convert flv to 3gp?

Google's youtube TOS don't allow downloading. So any discussion about how to handle downloaded youtube video's contravenes the forum policies.

Kees

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

REVIEW

Sublime suburban chariot

High on style and technology, the 2019 Volvo XC90 is an incredibly satisfying everyday crossover.