TVs & Home Theaters forum

General discussion

How to convert and burn AVI to VCD with?

by Tmankiller72 / April 27, 2006 4:42 PM PDT

How to convert AVI to VCD format? How to burn AVI to VCD? with this AVI to VCD converter and AVI to VCD burner, we will no longer be confused by this question.This AVI to VCD converter and burner enables you to convert and burn any video file directly to VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 format. In addition, it has embedded "DVD Author Express" and "DVD/VCD/SVCD Burner Engine". So it becomes an all-in-one VCD/SVCD/DVD Creator.

Introduction of this AVI to VCD converter and burner

This powerful AVI to VCD converter/AVI to VCD burner enables you to convert and burn any video file directly to VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 format. In addition, it has embedded "DVD Author Express" and "DVD/VCD/SVCD Burner Engine". So it becomes an all-in-one VCD/SVCD/DVD Creator. And this program has been optimized for 64-bit CPU including Intel EM64T and AMD64. The video conversion speed is faster than most of our competitors. Now you can get this all-in-one AVI to VCD converter/AVI to VCD burner and video converter!

The main features include:

Convert AVI to VCD/DVD/SVCD compatible MPEG whose dimension is at your control;
Burn AVI to VCD and copy video to DVD;
Support DivX AVI format;
Support XviD AVI format;
Support MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 video format;
Support MPEG layer1, layer2, layer3 audio format;
"Split function" to cut a big MPEG file into several smaller parts to fit a CD-R capacity;
Support both TV systems: NTSC/PAL; Input/Output preview;
Two output modes: Stretch to Fit/Lock Aspect Ratio;
High audio quality;
Online upgrade/help service site;
Can output *.m2v and *.mpa for DVD authoring;
Support "Drag and Drop" to add source file;
Support no sound AVI files;
Support converting multiple AVI files to DVD VCD SVCD MPEG1/2 at the same instance;
Support selecting several AVI clips from different sources and combine them into one single output.

Step-by-step Guide: How to convert and burn AVI to VCD with this AVI to VCD converter and burner?

Step 1: Free download this AVI to VCD converter and burner from http://www.sharewareguide.net/downloadit.php?pd_id=290 and save it in your computer, and then run it.

Step 2: Launch this AVI to VCD converter and burner.

Step 3: Click "To VCD" button to select VCD output format and CD disc.

Step 4: Click "Open/Add" button to load AVI file(s) to be converted VCD format and burned to VCD.

Step 5: Set output path saving the converted VCD format files by using the default path or clicking "Browse" button to select a new path.

Step 6: If you only want to convert AVI to VCD format, please go to Step 7, and if you still want to burn the VCD format to CD disc, please insert a CD disc into your re-writer drive.

Step 7: Click "CONVERT" button to start to convert AVI to VCD format(and burn AVI to VCD):

OK. You successfully complete to convert AVI to VCD format(and burn AVI to VCD) with this AVI to VCD converter and burner.

Tip:

It is suited for both veterans and beginners - if it's the first time you copy DVD movie, you don't have to consider these options, just use default settings. And if you are a veteran, you can click "More Advanced Setting" to set the parameter accoring to your demand.

You can convert and burn any video file directly to VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 format, and also can burn them on DVD/VCD/SVCD with high quality and fast speed.

I use this best and professional AVI to VCD converter and burner software to convert and burn AVI to VCD with high quality and fast speed. I recommend it to you. I would like to share the happiness with you.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How to convert and burn AVI to VCD with?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How to convert and burn AVI to VCD with?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?