Attention: The forums will be placed on read only mode this Saturday (Oct. 20, 2018)

During this outage (6:30 AM to 8 PM PDT) the forums will be placed on read only mode. We apologize for this inconvenience. Click here to read details

PC Applications forum

Resolved Question

How program would be called? [Repeat task]

by Lukas991 / April 18, 2014 3:37 AM PDT


I'm searching for program, which would basically repeat all my things I have "recorded" in it. By this I mean:

1. Pressed Chrome icon to open and waited for like ~5 seconds to load
2. Then pasted url and pressed button.
3. ....

I think this kind of program there is out there, but would be called it "repeater" or something?

Lukas991 has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How program would be called? [Repeat task]
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How program would be called? [Repeat task]
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Best Answer chosen by Lukas991

Collapse -
Prior versions of Windows included it.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / April 18, 2014 3:40 AM PDT

It was called "Macro recorder" back then. You can find many today on the web.

Collapse -
Second question
by Lukas991 / April 18, 2014 4:57 AM PDT
Collapse -
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / April 18, 2014 5:00 AM PDT
In reply to: Second question

Popular Forums

Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
Laptops 21,181 discussions
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
Phones 17,137 discussions
Security 31,287 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
Windows 10 2,657 discussions


Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!