General discussion

How not to rob a convience store

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: How not to rob a convience store
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: How not to rob a convience store
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) PS< strong PG-13 language.
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) loved it lol
- Collapse -
My daughter will love it!

One of our newspapers has a column called 'Quik Takes' which has a feature called 'Modern Education and the Criminal Mind'. She loves it when there's a new item in that column.

Example: A guy tried to hold up a gun store...

....with a knife! Wink

- Collapse -
i used to live near a small bar

was my brotherinlaws place in NJ

well the majority of the cusomers were off duty cops.
well 2 guys walked in one night can you guess what they tried to do Grin

- Collapse -
Every woman I love/loved in this

world has been robbed by a minority with a weapon. (Mother, (now deceased) Wife, Daughter) and I really find it harder and harder to laugh at such a thing, but this moron seems harmless.

CNET Forums

Forum Info