Question

How doi I get HP assistant diagnostic to run with everything

I am working on getting my HP latop gseries to pass iin all areas. today it didn't pass on all and about a week ago it didn't pass either, I have a screenshot that will explain it better than I can. thanks

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: How doi I get HP assistant diagnostic to run with everything
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: How doi I get HP assistant diagnostic to run with everything
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Just in case you need to read it.

Such failures can require the laptop to be returned for repairs. Not everyone fixes their PCs.
Bob

- Collapse -
Uh OH.....

Thanks for posting. I am out of warranty and the guy that restored my laptop a few weeks past might not be available...May I send the shot to see if you have ever seen anything like this before? If not I will go on a wing and a prayer and hope nothing bad happens....Again, Thanks for your reply...I have never had it happen before, laptop is 1 1/2 yr old and has been restored 3 times....I am finally able to get back ups after over a yr of trying....Have a great day....

- Collapse -
Wait a second. This restore?

You didn't reveal that in your top post. WHY WAS IT RESTORED?

And did they use the restore media you created when you got your PC or did they use something else?

Why I ask is if they used something else, these failures could mean nothing. Just the person who restored the PC didn't use the HP restore media. If so, ignore the errors and use the PC.
Bob

- Collapse -
restored....

It was restored the last time back around mid June I am thinking....**** because of Chrome crashing and I am pretty sure Facebook was what started it, I was going off and got a screenshot of a man from another country with a very suspicious message..I had already reported to facebook when I found this...it was at around 1 in the moring throwing me into a terrible anxiety attack...I stay home, facebook and g+ take lots of my time on music sites as well.....anyway the whole system went down...first fb then I had to close down Chrome since it gave me a lightening fast message that it was crashing....I tried to figure out what it would have been but it was too late....My husband got a person who works for him to restore it with HP discs...I had restored it I think in April..with help from a HP rep who I do not have her email address////they sent discs...She was very kind....the one before it I do not remember....I have tried to give you as much detail as I remember....I am now having Mozilla crash when on Youtube trying to send videos and it is driving me nuts that Mozilla is not functioning properly...Hope all of this gives a better indication of the things I have undergone....

- Collapse -
And about Youtube video crashes. We have advice for that.
- Collapse -
RE: "May I send the shot ..."

CNET Forums