In older versions of Office uninstalling components was simply a question of running the setup from the installation cd and unchecking what you wanted to remove. I never tried with Office 2010.
Anyway, the program is small (so not important to remove), the data can be a lot. Just find your .pst-file and delete it. That's 95% of all data. Google OUTLOOK 2010 FILE LOCATIONS to find about the other 5%.
Hi - I've got MS Office Pro Plus 2010 installed. I use Thunderbird, so I want to remove just Outlook and all it's emails, to claw back some space on my laptop. But if I go into the Control Panel and Program Uninstall, it gives me a window that asks me to confirm whether I want to uninstall Office - not the choice to selectively remove Outlook. I've clicked "Yes" hoping that it will allow me to remove individual programs, but it simply starts the removal, so I've cancelled.
So - 2 questions I was hoping someone could help me with:
1) Is there a way to just remove Outlook?
2) Is there anything I need to do to ensure that the associated emails are also removed. I've removed other apps where the data remains, taking up lots of space.