Windows Legacy OS forum

Resolved Question

how do I transfer pictures from my Dell P/C into my new Pand

by fopulido / January 15, 2012 11:46 PM PST

I purchased a Pandigital Picture Frame, and I am trying to tranfer Pics. from my Dell P/C memory

fopulido has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: how do I transfer pictures from my Dell P/C into my new Pand
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: how do I transfer pictures from my Dell P/C into my new Pand
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Best Answer chosen by fopulido

Collapse -
One wonders . . .
by Coryphaeus / January 16, 2012 12:09 AM PST

if there is an owner's manual or operations CD with the picture frame. Does the frame connect to the PC via USB or does it use flash memory cards?

Collapse -
Transfering Pics. from Dell PC to picture frame
by fopulido / January 16, 2012 1:18 AM PST
In reply to: One wonders . . .

The PC connects to the picture frame via USB

Collapse -
Does the frame show up . . .
by Coryphaeus / January 16, 2012 1:30 AM PST

as a storage device on the PC. I must ask again. Is there an owner's manual? I'm just grabbing at straws here.

Collapse -
transfering Pics.
by fopulido / January 16, 2012 2:14 AM PST

If I wanted sarcasm I would have asked for it, now forget about the owner's manual Can you help me or NOT?

Collapse -
I have to wonder
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / January 16, 2012 2:19 AM PST
In reply to: transfering Pics.

why you believe the questions were based on sarcasm.

Let's ask again.

1] Does this Pandigital Picture Frame show up in your Dell PC OS as a "Storage Device"?

2] Did this Pandigital Picture Frame come with a manual or "Instructions for use"?

This time, please answer the questions.

Mark

Collapse -
trasfer Pics from Dell PC
by fopulido / January 16, 2012 3:18 AM PST
In reply to: I have to wonder

the owner/s manual only talks about importing and exporting Pics and videos from a strage chip on a camara not from a PC

Collapse -
I did your work for you . . .
by Coryphaeus / January 16, 2012 3:17 AM PST
Collapse -
And a little bit further from me
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / January 16, 2012 3:25 AM PST

I found a FAQ page at http://pandigital.net/default.asp?PageID=266&Preview=True

Q: How do I transfer images from my PC to the Pandigital digital photo frame?

A: All Pandigital photo frames have "Plug & Play" compatibility with Microsoft Windows XP and 2000. This means that Pandigital photo frames are automatically recognized as an external USB device. Simply drag and drop the images from your computer's hard drive to the Pandigital photo frame's internal memory. For a more detailed description, please refer to the Quick Start Guide located in the "Downloads" section of our website.

Note the comment, "please refer to the Quick Start Guide located in the "Downloads" section of our website"

Mark

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?