If you have a lot of viruses (how do you know that?) I would start all over by going back to factory condition. Then install antivirus software.
There is free antivirus software from Avast, Avira, AVG, Bitdefender, Kaspersky. The latest test I read said Bitdefender was the best, but other test might tell something different.
- install antivirus
- never click on unknown links in mails
- never click on links in fishing mails
- for visiting porn sites and such boot into Linux
- only use an administrator account when needed, not for browsing
- don't use hacked software
generally in my computer there is plenty of virus suggest me a best and free anti virus software or some another tips