Resolved Question

How do I have a connection between two networks not on..

<span id="INSERTION_MARKER">How do I have a connection between two networks not on my own personal network without port forwarding because my mobile hotspot is on my phone. And hamachi isn't working for me.
<span>

<span>

<span> Friends computer------O------My computer
------------------------------------Internet
<span><span><span><span>

<span><span><span><span>ingore the last set of lines it's just a diagram

Discussion is locked

TNTlauncher2313 has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Follow
Reply to: How do I have a connection between two networks not on..
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: How do I have a connection between two networks not on..
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

Best Answer

- Collapse -
Generally

Generally that's called bridging and it's not something you want to even mess with. Even if you know what you're doing, half the time it doesn't work properly with Windows no matter how much you fiddle with settings, the other half of the time it will work until one day it just randomly stops for no apparent reason and the only way to fix it is to reinstall the OS; rinse and repeat.

- Collapse -
Answer
I'd uninstall Hamachi

And dump the bridge. Head back to a normal setup fast.
Bob

- Collapse -
what would a normal setup be I already tried hamachi and ...

what would a normal setup be I already tried hamachi and its not working for me

oh yeah srry forgot the specs'

Processor: AMD A6-3400M APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.40 GHz

Ram: 4.00GB

System type: 64-bit

- Collapse -
A normal setup is just that.

Hamachi is optional for just about any internet use. I can't guess why you would need it.

Your top post is pretty unclear what you are trying to do.
Bob

- Collapse -
one word Minecraft

is there a way i can have a VPN without paying so much money I mean honestly
I just wanna play MC with a friend

- Collapse -
I'm still guessing here.

I wonder if you are trying to setup a MC server. Your top post is still very unclear.

Let's try to clarify exactly what you are trying to do.
Bob

- Collapse -
setting up mc server

i wanna play mc with a friend who has a hacked copy of minecraft and server set up with offline mode tell me whats unclear

- Collapse -
Sadly you locked your thread.

Sorry but this forum does have a policy about hack jobs.

- Collapse -
HAHAHAHAH
Devil

CNET Forums

Forum Info