Question

How do I get the dongle to work?

I have a UN40C6300SF LED television and a Samsung dongle. I was able to connect the TV to my network but then what? How do I access the Internet, my computers, etc? There is no documentation.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: How do I get the dongle to work?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: How do I get the dongle to work?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Is this the UN40C6300SFXZA

UN40C6300SFXZA appears to not have a web browser just that AllShare feature (which is not about the internet.)

- Collapse -
All share feature

What is the all share feature and how do you use it

- Collapse -
Re: What's all share
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: documentation
- Collapse -
Documentation

The user manual that came with the TV was insufficient as far as networking etc. I understand you have to download a program to your computer as well.

CNET Forums