How To forum

Question

How do I fit a serozzetta m lever on square rose handle

by fiveprimes / March 16, 2014 3:41 AM PDT

Fitting a door handle

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How do I fit a serozzetta m lever on square rose handle
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How do I fit a serozzetta m lever on square rose handle
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Re: door handle
by Kees_B Forum moderator / March 16, 2014 4:44 AM PDT

I'm afraid our forums are more about electronics (TV's, smartphones) and PC/laptop/Mac and software than about door handles. So I doubt if you'll get a good answer here.

Better ask the sales person at the shop where you bought it, I think.

Kees

Collapse -
Answer
Over the years
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / March 16, 2014 5:36 AM PDT

I've used machine shop techniques to adapt this thing to that thing. If it's just for show I have used construction adhesive, silicon caulk to hold it together for a show.
Bob

Collapse -
Answer
Farm boy fix
by Willy / March 17, 2014 12:13 AM PDT

I googled and got many hits, so one of them probably answers your query. When it comes to true h/w problems, usually a well stocked local h/w shop is best. Modern big stores carry only typical or generic fixes which usually aren't all that good for the long haul. Sometimes the only available fix is to replace the whole unit or next assembly as a whole.

-OR- use parts from another location that's not as frequent use and swap parts, if applicable. You maybe lucky and have a local vendor that recycles used parts.

Since, here on the farm we make anything work, it may behoove you to tinker and come up with an answer that doesn't look pretty but does the job. If no adapter of such is available, then either arc welding, epoxy, or JB weld(product name) may suffice.

tada ------Willy Happy

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!