As each company sets its own rules you would talk to their sales to figure out what they want. However I think it's worth writing that some newer folk think you can get this done without talking on the phone. Business hasn't changed much over the years. That is, I still get to call and talk to vendors, suppliers as well as travel to meet with them.
2. Varies with company. But in business it's still about the relationship and more. If you don't trust them, then why are you there? Go elsewhere.
3. Good question. For the companies I've worked for we send our folk (I've gone on such trips too) to evaluate the supplier. Wouldn't you do the same?
Hi there. I'm an young entrepreneur looking forward to sell some products online. I wish to ask you guys few questions about wholesale places.
I've created an LLC in Wyoming as an foreign entity (I'm a resident of European country). I've obtained my EIN number as well as certificate of LLC creation from Secretary of State. This is all I have for the moment. Here's a couple of questions I would like to ask:
1. I would like to ask which documents exactly are required by any professionally operating wholesale company to confirm me as a business partner and unlock the possibility to see their products and prices ? How to prove them in safe way that I am a legal LLC ?
2. Do I need to sign an agreement or some sort of contract before I'll take anything from them ? I ask this for my own safety as I've heard that there is a lot of scams out there. I would like to know what sort of protection I can have while cooperating with any wholesale company ?
3. How can I know if a particular wholesale company is legit and trusty ? Where I can find them ?
Any help will be equal to gold for me