Samsung forum

Rant

How do I download Adobe on a Samsung Smart TV UN55ES7150FXA

Can you please explain how to download Adobe Flash

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How do I download Adobe on a Samsung Smart TV UN55ES7150FXA
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How do I download Adobe on a Samsung Smart TV UN55ES7150FXA
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Since this is a TV and not a PC.

In reply to: How do I download Adobe on a Samsung Smart TV UN55ES7150FXA

Collapse -
Not being able to download Adobe Flash Player on a new Samsung Smart TV

In reply to: Since this is a TV and not a PC.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS FOR THE MONEY THAT WAS SPENT AND IT SHOULD NOT BE CALLED A SMART TV/ MANY COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY OTHER CONSUMERS AFTER SEARCHING THE WEB AND THIS FOR SOME TIME. ONE CANNOT EVEN VIEW TELEVISION EPISODES FROM ABC.COM , NBC.COM ETC... SAMSUNG SHOULD COME UP WITH A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM AND NOT REFER COMPLAINTS CONSUMERS COMPLAINTS TO ADOBE!!!!

Collapse -
Yelling here?

In reply to: Not being able to download Adobe Flash Player on a new Samsung Smart TV

What I've seeing are folk that want what they can do on the PC to be on the TV.

Since Google changed it, why are you asking the TV maker to fix it?
Bob

Collapse -
Not being able to download Adobe Flash on a Samsung Smart TV

In reply to: Yelling here?

Bob,

Samsung just needs to release an UPDATE so that Adoble Flash Player can be downloaded on this model UN55ES7150FXA. As I am reading many other consumers are having the same complaint.

Collapse -
That would be some update.

In reply to: Not being able to download Adobe Flash on a Samsung Smart TV

Adobe has to issue this and well, any update is nothing like what you get on a PC. Some folk learn about this when they get on the new things (tablets, TVs, BD players.)

And since Google changed the monetization, any hack to work around Google's changes would be at the risk of being shut out altogether.

I'm reading the same complaint on many "smart tvs" too.
Bob

Collapse -
Good day

In reply to: How do I download Adobe on a Samsung Smart TV UN55ES7150FXA

How do I download flash player on my Samsung tv

Collapse -
Due to the design, you can't.

In reply to: Good day

This requires Adobe to issue a new player and Samsung to issue the software. Smart TVs are not like smart phones or PCs.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.