Attention: The forums will be placed on read only mode this Saturday (Oct. 20, 2018)

During this outage (6:30 AM to 8 PM PDT) the forums will be placed on read only mode. We apologize for this inconvenience. Click here to read details

How To forum

Question

How do I contact CNET customer service??

by emsundean / September 30, 2011 5:13 AM PDT

Thank you

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How do I contact CNET customer service??
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How do I contact CNET customer service??
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
The Contact Us tab at link.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / September 30, 2011 5:20 AM PDT
Collapse -
Customer service are not replying
by 3mushrooms / July 5, 2012 1:20 AM PDT

Hey,

I have been trying to contact cnet uploads customer service,but they haven't got back to me yet. i have uploaded a product and it was in the pending stage (It should be live by July 3rd 2012). I went back to check my account and it say I don't not have any products and in the pending section is empty. I am not sure what is happing their, its getting a bet frustrating since no one is from the customer service is replying back to my tickets. Any one can help me with that issue?

Thank you

Collapse -
I've alerted your post BUT
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / July 5, 2012 1:33 AM PDT

Yesterday was a holiday so that's over a day you would not expect replies.

Also this is not your post from what I can tell so I can't tell if you tried and expected fast service on a holiday.
Bob

Collapse -
Please look for a reply by e-mail
by CNETSupport / July 5, 2012 7:38 AM PDT

3mushrooms,

We have made sure that your support incident was properly entered into our system, and you will receive a reply by e-mail soon. Thank you for your patience!

Regards,
Jen
CNET Upload Support

Collapse -
Havent received any replies yet
by 3mushrooms / July 9, 2012 3:07 AM PDT

Hey Jen,

I hope everything going well with you. I am just following up with you regarding the issue that we had regarding our product. I haven't received any replies yet and i would truly appreciate it if the support team can get back to me.

Thank you and looking forward to hear back from you.

Collapse -
Someone should contact you tomorrow
by CNETSupport / July 9, 2012 9:36 AM PDT

I apologize for the further delay. I have escalated this issue to our product management team to be sure it is visible and has priority, and have asked them to let me know when they are able to contact you, which will most likely be by end of day tomorrow (7/10). Thanks again for your patience here.

Regards,
Jen
CNET Upload Support

Collapse -
Product Review Quality
by davidcyr2001 / February 13, 2016 9:04 AM PST

This link is dead. I cannot find any way to provide feedback to cnet. I would like to, because I find some reviews totally lacking. In some cases, it is obvious little research has been done and there is almost no understanding of related issues with the use of products. Some reviews appear to be nothing more than a sales pitch!

Collapse -
Try to avoid 1+ year old posts.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / February 13, 2016 9:12 AM PST
In reply to: Product Review Quality

Links will move and die. There has been no effort to review old posts and update links.

-> That written, I see many reviews have an email or other feedback link.

Collapse -
Answer
How to Post a Reply?
by DrRuhling / August 26, 2016 1:03 AM PDT

Your email link to "Reply" did not take me to anywhere that I could make a post, even after logging in and spending five minutes trying navigate to "Comments"--why don't you fix your site to function better?

Note post edited by Forum Admin to remove personal info.

Post was last edited on August 26, 2016 9:43 AM PDT

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!