Computer Help forum

Question

How come with FF6 I can't post nor see photos on my blogs

I hope I am in the proper forum section. I have recently had to install new version of Firefox, version 6 and now I can't post any photos to my blogs and I also can't see the photos on my blogs. This is with blogspot.com and I have tried all suggestions from the Mozilla forum and still no photos. All I see are a bunch of small grey boxes where the photos are supposed to be. If I click on one of those boxes I get a page saying :
Not Found
The requested URL
/-ldnZtxUDlcc/TlUlFZ1RzeI/AAAAAAAAA6k/wMC6m4NoJkk/s1600/Between_Battles_1+%28107%29.jpg
was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch Server at 2.bp.blogspot.com Port 80
<span id="INSERTION_MARKER">And if I use Explorer 8 I can post and see all photos on my blogs. Also other people using FF6 have no problems seeing my photos.
Does any one on this forum have any ideas please? I really do not want to have to use Explorer at all.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: How come with FF6 I can't post nor see photos on my blogs
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: How come with FF6 I can't post nor see photos on my blogs
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Look it over

In reply to: How come with FF6 I can't post nor see photos on my blogs

If this happened the moment you changed to FF6, then see if returned to a date before you changed corrects that. Use the restore feature of your OS to do so.

Collapse -
Answer
Re:

In reply to: How come with FF6 I can't post nor see photos on my blogs

Have you tried deleting the browser history (and cache), re-installing Firefox 6 and resetting the browser settings?

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.