Easiest thing to do, since drivers aren't simply a single file, is to go and track down drivers for every bit of hardware in your system. Get the latest version installers from the manufacturer's website, and then store those on a flash drive or CD.

At a minimum, you probably want to make sure you have drivers for your network card or modem, video card, and motherboard drivers. Those should get you limping along well enough to be able to track the others down as needed.

What I like to do, is create my own custom Windows install CDs. You can actually work in all the drivers, so that they are installed by default, but it's a lot of work. So instead, I just create an install CD with the latest service pack slipstreamed in, and then with the 150MB (give or take) of extra space on the CD, I create a new directory and put in driver installers, maybe an AV program installer, and a firewall installer. That way, before I ever connect the system to the Internet (since an unpatched Windows system will last an average of 4 minutes on the Internet before it's compromised) I can load up some protection. The virus definitions may be out of date, and it may be a slightly older firewall version, but it should greatly improve the odds of being able to download the remaining updates unmolested.

Just something to think about. You can find instructions on slipstreaming service packs with a little googling.