1. What you see on the info panel is the frequency of the Source. The TV always applies 100Hz processing unless you turn it off in the menu.
2. No. You need a direct connection using VGA, DVI or HDMI from the PC.
3. If there is an electrical audio output, it will probably be analogue (stereo), for connection to a hi-fi system. You will need to turn off the TV speakers if using it.
I have just bought a new Samsung EU40C6710US and it is quite good.
I only found some problems. Here they are:
1. When I push the button Info on the remote-control when I'm watching external SAT decoder (Source HDMI1/DVI)I can see the time, the Resolution (1920x1080i) and the frequency 50Hz even if I have got the Motion Plus activated (I tried both standard and clear and linear, but it always shows 50Hz). What is wrong with it? Shouldn't it show 100Hz when activated or not?
2. With a connection ad-hoc between the TV and my PC is it possible to show the desktop of the PC wireless? If yes, in which way ?
Of course I have already connected the Samsung doongle
3. The digital audio output (not the optical one) is the same of the headset?
thanks for the answers