1. The CPU is at 67C which is quite hot for not doing much. This is likely to be traced to dirty or clogged heatsinks, failed or slow fans, or vents and fans that have clogged or slow over time.
2. The motherboard temp is 28C. This shows that maybe the case internal air temp is fine but the CPU is cooking. If the owner has yet to clean with canned air and check fans, you have to repeat the cleaning advice or arrange for a shop to do the work.
3. ST1000DM003-1CH162 (the Seagate HDD)
This drive is showing classic poor performance in value 01, 07 and BB.
This drive is to be removed, replaced if needed. This drive should never be attached to a PC if performance is needed.
4. Lexar USB Flash Drive USB Device
No issue. Just unplug to avoid possible performance issues.
5. I can't be sure from the reading but be sure Windows Update Sharing is turned off.
6. Microsoft Edge sure has a lot of connections. I'd endtask that as well then retest but item 1 to 3 are more likely to be what's dogging this PC.
Hope this helps. Bob
Recently my computer has been working very poorly all of the sudden and I can not figure out what the problem is, my friend tried to help me and he suspects it may be the CPU that is causing the problem.
Sometimes the computer slows down significantly and Is unable to run games I could play just a few days ago.
My computer parts is:
CPU: i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
GPU: AMD Rx 480 8GB
RAM: 16GB DDR3
DISK: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB