When it comes to search engine optimization for a new website, some businesses can be intimidated due to the amount of information out there. And often, if they don’t have the help of an experienced in-house SEO or consultant, they will do nothing.
1. On-Site SEO Basics
• Title Tag
• Meta Description
• Additional On-Site SEO Elements
• Internal Links
• Header Tags
• Image Name & ALT Tags
• Bolded Text
2. Why You Need Content
The key to pleasing both search engines and visitors is to have quality content on our website. Quality content can include a variety of things including, but not limited to, the following.
• Blog Posts
• Industry Articles
• Tutorials & How To Guides
3. Off-Site Optimization (Link Building)
• Organic Links
4. How Google+ Can Help with Rankings
• Create a Google+ personal profile and business page.
• Recommend the website you want to rank well in search results by giving it a +1, sharing the website on your profile and/or page as a status update, and linking to it in your profile information under recommended websites.
• Fill out your profile information completely to make others want to connect with you.
• Check your settings and make sure that your profile information is public along with your status updates.
• Share other interesting updates on your profile so it doesn’t look too self-promotional.
• Start connecting with people who you want to see your website in search results. Use the search box on Google+ to find people to connect with and add them to your circles. Hopefully, most will add you back.
Essentially, the more popular you are on Google+, the more likely you are to influence personalized search results with those who are following you. Hence, take advantage of this social network to its fullest extent to reap the benefits.
5. Monitoring Your Results
• Authority labs
• Google Analytics
• Data for SEO
Hello, I want to do SEO of my website digishouters
Where can I get best seo services?
Kinldy suggest with a brief review.
Link removed by moderator