It appears you answered your own question, so this is closed.
Android 5.0 includes a variety of system changes and API behavior, which is the high level of art work new platform features. Google revealed nexus for the new generation with the high resolution power of android system. In android 5.0 published an app for Android, which has the system of behavior changing version. For a high-level look at the new platform features see below the Android Lollipop highlights.
Android Runtime (ART)
Android 5.0 ART runtime was introduced in Android 4.4 on an experimental basis.
Following major three features for Android runtime.
• Ahead-of-time (AOT) compilation
• Improved garbage collection (GC)
• Improved debugging support
Most Android apps should just work without any changes under ART. However, some techniques that work on Dalvik do not work on ART. Using Java Native Interface (JNI) to run C/C++ code.
• You use development tools that generate non-standard code (such as some obfuscators).
• You use techniques that are incompatible with compacting garbage collection.
Note: Moderator removed non working link.