Hover zoom everything?

Apr 5, 2018 1:56AM PDT

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a tool that places a small box near your mouse and everywhere you go - you get a "Zoom" showen. Not just images/videos... everything.

Waiting for your help,

Discussion is locked

Reply to: Hover zoom everything?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Hover zoom everything?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
- Collapse -
Re: tool
Apr 5, 2018 2:02AM PDT

What's wrong with the magnifier built into Windows that you're looking for another tool?

Maybe for another OS (Linux, Mac OS). Maybe different requirements? You didn't tell.

- Collapse -
Linux Ubuntu
Apr 5, 2018 2:06AM PDT

I did not know there is a built-in tool for that in windows,
but Im using ubuntu linux...

- Collapse -
Like this?
Apr 5, 2018 2:12AM PDT
- Collapse -
Apr 5, 2018 2:50AM PDT


CNET Forums

Forum Info